Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2016

New Life FD - Etna

Dear Friends
I ensure you that it is a pleasure to be on Mount Etna, not a static mount, a dynamic, changing and living one. I was on its top many time and the only regret is that its permanent foggy cap precludes to have a complete vision of it and its surrondings. However, now, the new life ensured to my old Canon FD lenses, permits to have a close look on it (see the not always clear macro images). The observing composition includes a Canon FD 50mm 1.8 , an old Novoflex bellow, the artisanal adaptor Canon - Micro Cam 5, the Micro Cam 5 and my HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop, and let me say that, although preliminary, and not certainly not of high quality, the images are quite promising.
Salutations
Giancarlo











   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen