Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

685.196 - Art in Technology ?

Dear friends
last Sunday 15/12/2014, I was at the railway station of Verona Porta Nuova, way 3 and in front of me was a train to which I payed no attention. The train left the station and on the way 1 appeared a train, let me say strange because conducted by an old electromotive I have seen no longer since the time of my youth. I was asking me about the possible strange reason for putting again at work such an old locomotive, when my attention was attracted by strange smoke pinnacles coming from the other end of the train. Arrived closer,  through the smoke revealed itself a superbe, very beautiful old steam locomotive, perfectly restored and very willing to resume its conductive work. As French experts of LR Presse Forum : http://forum.e-train.fr/ explained me, it is an Italian steam locomotive Breda, type 685, serial no. 196 built on 1920, based at the railway depot of Verona: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locomotiva_FS_685. I decided to go at way 1 to take images of the interior of its cabin, but when I arrived, the train had already left the station letting me alone with the question if I seen either a miracle of technology or a miracle of art or both.
Salutations
Giancarlo















  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen